Steel cable ties offered by JIGO can be heat alleviated continuously or can be extended to high-temperature exposure of up to 250-degree C. The steel cable ties manufacturing process could be used in producing UV stabilized ties for outdoor uses.
Steel cable ties are ideal for bundling wires or hoses in places of applications where corrosion, vibration, general weathering, radiation, and temperature extremes are a concern. These are also used in industries such as mining, pulping, and chemical plants. Steel cable ties are designed with an easy-to-install, low-profile, self-locking ball bearing head.
We at JIGO the leading manufacturer of steel cable ties, offer you numerous steel cable tie features along with our trust, responsibility, innovative textures, and sustainability and support services, which makes us the most valued brand in the business.
Features of steel cable ties offered by JIGO:
· Durable to harsh weather conditions.
· Provides a self-locking head.
· Steel cable ties at JIGO are made with 304 steel types.
· Can bear temperature ranging from 112-degree F to 1000-degree F.
· Steel cable ties are flame retardant and non-toxic.
· No tools are required for installing steel cable ties.
· They have rounded edges which make them safer for handling.